Industrial Relocation and Integration
For more than thirty years Carnall Transport and Logistics has successfully helped many industrial and commercial companies transfer to a new location. These relocations range from small to large with up to 650 employees. This includes moving multiple facilities to one location to enable companies to provide a more productive work flow.
At Carnall Transport and Logistics we have professionally trained truck drivers with more than thirty years experience to ensure all items make it safely and in scheduled timing. Our trucks and our professionally trained forklift drivers, enable us to move a large variety of industrial products and equipment.
Below are just a few of the successful commercial relocations which we have completed in the past:
- Downer EDI Rail
- ARTC (Australian Rail Track Corporation)
- Ausgrid Singleton
- Ausgrid Newcastle
- Rentakil. Defence Dept
The previous industrial relocations and site merging entailed the following tasks:
- Meeting with client to discuss project requirements and address all site safety concerns
- Completing any required site safety inductions
- Deliver all pre-relocation materials - boxes, packing tape, bubble wrap, shrink wrap etc.
- Assist with placing products on pallets in a safe manner with stretch wrap and straps hold products in place when and wherever needed
- Setting up barricaded safe areas for loading and unloading trucks
- Assist with using forklifts and manual handling to load and unload tautliner
- Delivering products and equipment in stages to help ensure work flow continues
- Assisting with stocktaking
- Assisting with placing products in specifically organised cages
- Assisting with placement of high reach pallets on racks
- Storing products and equipment off site when needed